Run, Darnell, Run! Run, Darnell, Run!

HOT SHIT

Well-crafted, edgy, hilarious, and classic. Never doubted you for a second man.

The Headache The Headache

Excellent work on a short timeline

Well, as usual I'm biased, but just watching you complete this piece was inspiring. I think you're really branching out style-wise and everything seems to tie together. And as usual, I'm sort of annoyed by many of the comments that you've gotten so far. This thing is going places and these kids and their anime don't know what to think :D - keep up the kick-ass work dude.

RWD: 014 Dead Lead RWD: 014 Dead Lead

SWEET!

Glad to finally see this one up!!! Awesome as usual - I love the timing and style and of course the kick-ass soundtrack - one of your best by far!!!

Surface Texture Surface Texture

Unique and Impressive

I'm always a fan of experimental animations, especially if they have some rationale or skill behind them. I really like your use of patterning and I know what goes into keyframing masks, so more power to ya. I look forward to seeing more animations done in a similar style.

MorrowDays responds:

One of the harder pieces of masking was making it really look like he was going into the desk, because I had to do each limb separately right, and all of those layers were on top of the desk layer. Im glad you appreciate it.

Thanks for the review!

Anusboy Anusboy

Original and Twisted

This cracked me up - you're very talented!

RWD: 009 Feliz CumpleaƱos RWD: 009 Feliz CumpleaƱos

:D!!!!

...and that's exactly how it would happen!

Nogfish responds:

haha precisely

Wrath of the Anicopters Wrath of the Anicopters

I love you

I was cracking up through the whole thing - that is the summary of every kids tv show featuring a team of heroes - gotta love the captain planet and animorph references

Race Across The Rainbow Race Across The Rainbow

Spectacular

It was incredible! I loved your use of Swift3D - seamlessly and beautifully integrated - great music, fun and exciting characters (gotta love the red fish things) - and even a little Snoopy in there - Fantastic!!

|*&amp;lt;&amp;lt;&amp;lt;RAVE&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;*| |*<<<RAVE>>>*|

SEIZURE

As flashy seizure loops go, this wasn't bad - good character design and animating, and I was mildly amused by the raving soldier guy - it was weird that the music looped out of sync with the animation, so it looked like there might be more to it. I would suggest lining them up to make it clear when it starts and stops. That way, you don't give the viewer false hope.

AbrahamLinconInDaHud responds:

Yeah.

The Kiss The Kiss

funny but predictable ending

The graphics were alright, but you might want to clean it up a bit, especially when you're tweening him crying, etc. Also, (this is just my personal opinion) maybe avoid putting in text to explain what's going on - it'd be funnier without it as long as you made it clear she was dead.

On a side note, I really liked that effect when you transitioned in b+w between the past and present - cool concept.